So I was sitting here thinking about all the things I want to accomplish this summer. Just like that, with my finger on my cheek. I had so many ideas in my head I figured I had better write them down so I wouldn't forget anything. Mind you, I'm going to school part time and working on top of my normal wifely/motherly duties. So we shall see what I actually accomplish at the end of the summer. I really want to paint my house a tan/grayish color and though I have added that to my list, that costs quite a bit and Mr. Clean doesn't really want to do it himself so that may not even be an option yet.
My List of Projects for the warmer months:
- Paint my long dress/mirror
- Paint my blanket chest at the end of our bed
- Paint Mr. Clean's tall dresser
- Paint kitchen breakfast nook table/benches
- Build Window boxes for my house
- Bodie Island Lighthouse pallet art project
- Paint shutters on house black OR build new ones
- Sell current china cabinet, purchase new/old bigger one and paint it
- Make mason jar wall sconces for living room
- Bamboo trellis for my climbing rose bush
- Paint my house
- Plant day-lilies and hostas around the tree in my front yard.
- Redo my bedroom closet
- Paint the inside of my other cabinet with chalkboard paint and add hooks for measuring cups/spoons
- Paint my daughter's room
- Add shelves in my kitchen
- Make shelves/cornices for my bedroom windows
- Make pallet sofa/sectional for basement
- Finish half-done 3/4 bathroom in my basement
- Paint basement walls/rip up carpet and put down faux wood vinyl flooring
- Install butcher block counter-tops in my kitchen...maybe
I'm sure the list will grow although I'm not sure how many of these I will actually tackle this summer. We shall see!